I suggest you ...

Help from producers

Producers should help,and advice buzzers how to create even better music.

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lord shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AdminAaronTheTitan (Admin, JamBuzzer) responded  · 

i totally agree. not only will it help the artists(jammers) of jambuzzer create better quality music for your fans, but will also make us stand out as a quality site and keep fans coming back to hear more from all of you.

I will look into getting more resources for you all, and will post videos and articles as well as techniques for creating better music.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ice Cold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AM A 20 YEAR OLD CAMEROONIAN, A RAPPER AND SINGER.STRUGGLING TO GET INTO DA GAME I HAVE SELF PRODUCED MY FIRST ALBUM CONTAINING ONLY 6 AUDIO TRACKS CAUSE OF LITTLE FINANCES.THE ALBUM IS TITLED GANGSTA WORLD AND JUST NEEDS TO BE PROMOTED CAUSE ITS DA BEST.I AM LOOKING FOR A PRODUCER OR ANY ONE WHO CAN SUPPORT ME TO ARCHIEVE GREATER THINGS.TO SUPPORT ME FINANCIALLY WRITE ME AND I WOULD SEND YOU MY ACCOUNT DETAILS. Email is tatsijo@yahoo.com

• Ice Cold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AM A 20 YEAR OLD CAMEROONIAN, A RAPPER AND SINGER.STRUGGLING TO GET INTO DA GAME I HAVE SELF PRODUCED MY FIRST ALBUM CONTAINING ONLY 6 AUDIO TRACKS CAUSE OF LITTLE FINANCES.THE ALBUM IS TITLED GANGSTA WORLD AND JUST NEEDS TO BE PROMOTED CAUSE ITS DA BEST.I AM LOOKING FOR A PRODUCER OR ANY ONE WHO CAN SUPPORT ME TO ARCHIEVE GREATER THINGS.TO SUPPORT ME FINANCIALLY WRITE ME AND I WOULD SEND YOU MY ACCOUNT DETAILS. Email is tatsijo@yahoo.com

• Andrea2008 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great assistance to artists and to those who want to produce their own music. A lot of artists aren't schooled correctly on how to go about getting signed to a label, or what music the public loves the most. Us artists need assistance to get our music heard and make our dreams come true.

• J-Dub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good idea. Artists need that kind of critique, to progress further.

• Lord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please support this.
        It will be easier if someone could help beginers ,and give them some advise.
        It is very important,so in that case they will know where they make mistakes,correct them...and lead their music to perfection.

Feedback and Knowledge Base